Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Round

Another round down. They are flying by. I can't quite keep up with the months. It seems like the weeks are going by so fast. I'm down to 7 more weeks of chemo.
As the weather gets nicer it gets a little harder. I can't wear the baggy shirts/sweatshirts that cover my surgery. My wig gets hot and it's harder to wear in the heat. Around the house, I usually wear a lite hat or a scarf or nothing. But, when I'm out I wear the wig and it just is so hot, and I haven't really experienced the hot heat. Just some little teasers of warm weather. I'm sure I will adjust.
We had another busy weekend between shopping, church, and soccer. And the girls just enjoying the weather (in-between the storms).
My sisters and I picked out a gravestone for my Mom and Step-Dad. It still seems so odd with both of them gone. My family is still missing Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment