Monday, December 22, 2008

Emotions

So, the emotional side of all this. It sucks. I've cried a few times which is good. A couple times after finding out. The morning of my mastectomy surgery while Al drove me to the hospital. The Sunday following surgery when I looked at myself in the mirror for the first time. The two Medical Oncologist's appointments when I think about the treatment that is ahead of me. Otherwise, I've tried to be rational and pro-active and positive. I go to bed at night and I can sleep. Because, I know that this is in God's hands and that until the morning, I can leave it with God. In the morning, we start the fight again and schedule appointments and tests and get referrals and figure this out.

2 comments:

  1. Crying is very good. It will make you stronger. You have always been a strong person. You are in my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero! Your strength and courage are an inspiration. I LOVE YOU MAN! :-) Sherry Betcher

    ReplyDelete