Monday, December 22, 2008

Family and Friends

My family and friends have been amazing. The out reach from everyone is astounding and overwhelming. I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. My family has been with me every step of the way. My friends have treated me to prayers, thoughts, visits, calls, messages (text messages), e-mails, dinners and treats and desserts and cards and flowers and cookies and fruit and more food. My heart appreciates everything that everyone has done. Even the most simple and thoughtful comment brings a smile to my face, knowing that so many people are behind me, helping me fight this. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could do more for you. I miss you. I am so glad you have so many wonderful people around you. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy... You are loved! Believe ~ God will take care of the rest... Lots of prayers, blessings, and hugs! Merry Christmas!
    Love ya! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy,
    I'm so happy you have created this blog. I think it's not only a great way to share your thoughts, healing and emotions but can be provide you with an alternative way to express yourself. Writing for me has always given me clarity and peace, I hope it does the same for you.
    Always here for you day or night.
    Much love,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristy,

    You are being so strong, such a positive attitude!! I think that's terrific. I am thinking of you daily and sending you lots of love!! When all this is over, and everything turns out just fine, you will have a testimony to share to help others...Until then, stay positive and know that people love you and are praying for you. I hope to see you soon. Cathy C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristy --
    Michelle Stephens Garvey just forwarded your info on to me so I could add you to my circle of prayers!!! I'm so sorry to hear of the stinky news but delighted to hear that you have an optimistic outlook. A positive attitude might not cure cancer, but it sure can't hurt!!! Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time and will be praying for you. I will continue to read the blogs for updates!! Try to have a wonderful holiday!! Wishes for a new year full of good health and promising new beginnings!!! Love ya my fellow HW'er!!! **Nicole Larkins Fournier, class of 91**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristy,

    Hey little sister, just wanted you to know that I think your an amazing sister, daughter, wife, aunt and friend!! You are in my prayers always!!


    I love you,

    Kim XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete