Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Feeling Better

Well - today was a good day. I'm feeling better from Friday's surgery. Sunday and Monday I was still feeling pretty sore and out-of-it, but today I'm feeling much better. I got a good night sleep (since it was not so windy last night). I haven't left the house since Friday. So, those who know me, know that something must be off, because I'm not usually a home-body :-) . We are going out for dinner tomorrow night (New Year's Eve) and will just come back home to ring in the New Year. I know energy-wise, I'm not up for more than that.
I spent time on the phone renewing all of my referrals for the new year (thanks to my HMO) today. But, also thanks to my HMO, I will not have as much to pay out with copays and such with my upcoming treatment.
My Mom came by to visit today. Unfortunately, she is feeling even worse than she did last week. She is having a hard time breathing and everything she does results in so much pain for her. As you read this, please keep my Mom in your prayers as well.

3 comments:

  1. Kristy,
    Glad your feeling better. With God's help you will become stronger each day. You are very special to me and a fantastic sister-in-law. Love you bunches!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you are feeling a little better. It will be nice to get out for a little bit this evening. Happy New Year.
    Sorry your mom isn't feeling well this week...I will say a prayer for her as well.{{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristy, I did the 60 mile breast cancer walk this past September. My reasons were simple... There, but for the grace of God, go I. And now, sadly, I have more than just a few people from my church congregation or coworkers who have battled this disease... I now have a wonderful woman who befriended me so many years ago: my "big sis". You are most certainly in our prayers. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete