Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February

February - I can't believe we are in February already. It seems like it was just October. On Monday, I had gone to the doctor's for a shot of Neulasta. It's a shot that I will get after each chemo treatment. It helps boost my White Blood Count so that the count is high enough for the next round. The side affects from the shot are joint pain, body aches, and flu-like symptoms. I kinda had all those side affects on Monday. I had the chills most of the day. I'm feeling much better today.
My girls have been so wonderful. My older two made the All A honor roll. I am so proud of them. When I was in elementary school I struggled with my grades . But as I got older, I got better in school and graduated with honors both from high school and college. However, when I was their age I did struggle. To see them come home with such great report cards, makes me so proud of them. To know that all of these things going on in our home front right now, hasn't set them back academically, is amazing. I have the best 3 little daughters I could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment