Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update

My Mom went back into the hospital again yesterday. I went this morning to sit with her and so that someone would be there when they brought breakfast. Unfortunately, she didn't eat much. She seems much worse this time. She had started radiation this past week, but it has not helped like it did last time. She's been in a lot of pain and has been having a really hard time this week. When she went to the doctor's yesterday, they decided to admit her again. They think she might have pneumonia.
I've been feeling better since last week's chemo. Besides being a little tired, there is no more feeling of nauseousness, which I'm grateful. Thanks again for all the well-wishes.

2 comments:

  1. We want you to know that you, your mother and your family our in our thoughts and prayers everyday. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Brian, Sheri and Brendan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy,

    Where do I begin. As I was reading your blog from back in Nov/Dec and onwards, it was like reading a novel. It was surreal to say the least. I just did not realize what you and your family were/are going through. I guess I am a head in the sand kind of person. If I don't know than it is not true. Please know that you and the rest of your family are/will be in my most constant prayers. I am not exactly sure what I can do for you. I know your sisters and Al's family are right there at a moments notice. If food or fun is something that I can do for you let me know or should I just do it.
    I guess this is as real as our lives get and we need to reevaluate our priorities. I love you.
    Chris Huck

    ReplyDelete