Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back

I'm back. Just couldn't seem to post anything these last couple of weeks. I've been emotionally exhausted and physically exhausted, just feeling drained. My Mom's funeral took a lot out of me, out of us. My family is tired. It's been a struggle to continue with life as usual. I miss my Mom. I want to talk to her. I miss her voice, her smell. I miss talking to her at night.
My girls are adjusting. They miss her as well. We had a baptism this past Sunday. Al and I were asked to be Godparents of my cousin Petey's son, Skyler. We were very honored by the request. At the baptism, Jenny was asked about Guardian Angels and if she had one and she responded with yes, hers was her Grandma. That touched all of us.
During last week, my hair starting falling out. By Friday it was very patchy. My girls and Al went with me on Saturday to buzz my hair. I think it was good for them to see it; to understand that this is another step in the process of me getting better. It was strange at first - to have a bald head. I think I'm getting used to it. I may post of picture of it. Jenny seems to mind the most, she doesn't like me with the bald head.
So many thanks to everyone for the cards and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment