Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Days to Go

I have 3 days to go before my first chemo treatment. I'm anxious to start. To go through these next 5 months and then move on to radiation. I'm nervous to start. They say it is different for everyone. The unknown is the hardest. The surgeries all happened so quickly, I didn't have time to worry or wonder. The surgeries all went well. I'm hoping the chemo will go good as well.
Our 2nd opinion from Karmanos was a long day there. They scheduled me with the wrong doctor, then we waited to see the right doctor. She confirmed that the treatment plan with St. John's was the right course of action.
My Mom has an oncology appointment today. We will see what they recommend for her. She has been getting worse over the last couple of weeks. It breaks my heart to talk to her and hear how weak she is, and seeing her is also difficult, because she is so sick and weak and it hurts seeing her that way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy,
    Just wanted to let know that I am thinking about you and praying for you and your mom.

    Aurora

    ReplyDelete