Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Week

Well, I went back to work this week. I went in for some hours on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Not long days but enough. It felt good to be back and out in the real world that didn't involve doctors, nurses, appointments, surgery, or tests. Everybody was great at work.
I'm looking forward to the weekend and catching up on some stuff here. I'm feeling up to doing stuff around the house.
Next week I have several appointments and I should find out my chemo schedule. I'm looking forward to starting on that phase of this. The sooner I start, the sooner I finish!
My sister Kelly got her results back and unfortunately the genetic testing came back positive for her. We are sad to hear this news. She has already scheduled appointments and will have some tests as she weighs her options. We will support her as she makes her decisions. So, please say an extra prayer for her as you read this.

1 comment:

  1. It's so wonderful to hear that you are doing so well Kristy. Keep up with your positiveness. {{hugs}}

    Sorry to hear about Kelly...I am saying a prayer for her and will keep her in my prayers. Good luck to her. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete