Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Healing Again

Well - healing again. I had my medi-port put in yesterday. They put it in below my left shoulder above my chest. I haven't removed the bandage to see it. My neck is sore and I'm tired, but all and all I'm doing ok. This will be my last surgery for a while (I hope). I should start chemo by the end of the month. I have 4 doctor appointments next week. My abdomen is feeling much better from the last surgery. Girls are back to school and all of their activities so we'll be busy.

3 comments:

  1. Glad all is well Kristy. Don't go pushing yourself too soon. Take care! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy,

    Just letting you know that I'm thinking of you. Hang in there. Take it easy.

    xoxo
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're surrounded by a wonderful network of friends and family. Despite this struggle, you are a blessed woman. Have faith :)

    ReplyDelete