Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Make that 7 days

Well as strange as this sounds, my chemotherapy is being held up by paperwork. They went back and forth about his 28 day rule to wait from major surgery to chemo. So, Friday is 28 days. The clinical trial people won't sign my paperwork until the 28 days is up. Then they will run me through the computer, place me in one of the clinical arms and then ship my drugs. So, as it stands, I won't be scheduled until next Wednesday. I'm frustrated, but ok with it.
I was pretty upset when they told me on Monday. I had just had my Mom's appointment and it was not good. She was nauseous during her appointment and just so weak. They are scheduling her for an MRI of the brain to make sure the cancer has not spread there. It's pretty hard watch her go through this.
We are praying for good news from that and maybe she can get past this bad part and recover a little from her current condition.

1 comment:

  1. It's always the paper work isn't it? Sheesh. Is a couple days that big of an issue? Must be if that is the only thing holding you up. Hope all goes well with yout mom..I will keep you oth in my prayers. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete