Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Waiting Game

So, Chemo this week will be Friday. They mixed the drug today, will ship tomorrow, be received on Thursday and administered to me on Friday. I feel so impatient. It's been hard waiting. I knew it would be 28 days from the last surgery, I just didn't realize how slow that time would go by - so slow.
I'm on my way to the hospital. My Mom was taken there a couple of hours ago. She's dehydrated and in a lot of pain. It's strange these days the conversations I have with my family. I talked to Kelly and the conversation was about her MRI results (which were good), my Chemo day, and my Mom's scan results and her going to the hospital. Such a strange time in our lives right now.

3 comments:

  1. Good things come to those who wait. p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. MCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are thinking and praying for your speedy and healthy recovery! Ashley and Calvin.

    ReplyDelete